Ring sizes and chain lengths can be adjusted to suit you. When placing your order please advise us of your ring size or desired chain length and we will make any necessary adjustments. If you are buying jewellery as a gift and are not sure of sizing please feel free to get in touch for advice. There is no charge for adjusting ring sizes and chain lengths on the first occasion.
If your item is in stock it will be sent as soon as any requested adjustments to sizing or fit have been made. For made to order items please allow 6 weeks for the making process prior to shipping. Your jewellery will be packaged in our signature McCaul Goldsmiths jewellery boxes. All items are fully insured whilst in transit and are sent using a tracked and signed for service.
Taxes and Duties
EU & UK
All taxes and duties are included for those ordering from the EU and UK.
Taxes and duties are not included when ordering from outside of the EU & UK. Customers are responsible for any duties and taxes according to their jurisdiction. Drop us a line at email@example.com for more information on taxes and duties & we’ll do our best to answer any questions you may have.
All McCaul Goldsmiths’ jewellery is made from 18-carat yellow gold, white gold, rose gold or platinum. Our diamonds and gemstones are sourced from trusted suppliers in the UK and Europe and are conflict-free. If you see a design you like in our collection but would like it in a different combination of metal and gemstone we can make it to order and can also source diamonds and gemstones for you. Some of our designs are one-of-a-kind and are made with unique or unusual gemstones. Although we may not be able to repeat these, we can work with you to create a bespoke piece of jewellery based on the design. Visit our bespoke page to read more about the process.
For more information visit our FAQ page.
Buy it with
Explore the collection
Ethically and responsibly mined
Each of Wennick–Lefévre’s gemstones are untreated and unheated, maintaining their inherit natural beauty. Untreated natural gemstones are regarded as the very finest and most precious. Only 1% of the coloured gemstones set in jewellery are truly natural, while the remaining 99% are enhanced by man using added chemicals and heat-treatment.
From the source
Mined by hand
The sapphires and chrysoberyl in our W-L collection were mined in Ilakaka, Madagascar, an area with a well-developed tradition of small-scale gem mining. Many of the mines in Ilakaka are operated as collectives and it is the miners themselves that sell the stones directly. Wennick-Lefèvre select and buy each of their gemstones in-person and always on site, along with visiting the mines to assess the conditions, and only buying from miners and dealers they know.
To the machine
Cut with care
The stones are then cut in Sri Lanka in a lapidary factory, Sunrise Facets, owned in partnership between Wennick-Lefèvre and Nilanthi Thisera, a colleague and long time friend. Nilanthi is the first woman in Sri Lanka to own and run a cutting factory. Together they partnered to build a cutting factory based on the values of equality, respect, and a healthy life/work balance.
To the finished product
Beautifually cut and stunning natural colours, the sapphires and chyrosoberyl that we have used from W-L really are the most unique stones. You can find all of the pieces in our Fairtrade collection here. Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about our Fairtrade pieces or to learn about how to commission your own individual piece.